YouTube is the world’s greatest video sharing platform, and among the many hottest web sites in India and the remainder of the world. In 2014, YouTube launched the function that permits customers to obtain movies to observe on their cell units, giving them a respite from spotty Web that used to smash their video viewing expertise. Many YouTube movies will be downloaded these days nevertheless it works solely on smartphones – i.e. the YouTube app for Android units in addition to iPhone and iPad, and the movies can’t be downloaded on desktops. You might have till 30 days to observe the downloaded YouTube movies — after that movies will stay in your Downloads part, however can’t be watched and won’t be deleted on their very own.
Downloaded YouTube movies on the telephone not solely assist when you will have a spotty connection but additionally in case you are travelling in an space with no Web in any respect or in a flight. And regardless that the information tariffs have come down drastically for the reason that function was rolled out, we don’t at all times get the very best Web speeds to stream content material on YouTube. Nonetheless, storing the movies in excessive decision — or simply downloading too many YouTube movies — can take up all of the storage in your telephone. Happily, you possibly can delete the downloaded YouTube movies anytime you need, both individually or . Whereas the tactic of deleting one video is straightforward sufficient, the choice to delete all of your YouTube offline movies is buried underneath Settings. Right here’s the place you’ll find it.
Find out how to delete all downloaded YouTube offline movies directly
- Open the YouTube app and faucet in your profile on the highest proper nook.
- Now go forward and faucet Settings. On Android, open the Downloads part, whereas on iPhone and iPad, it is advisable to scroll right down to the Offline part
- Right here, simply faucet Delete Downloads to delete each offline video in your machine directly
That’s all it is advisable to do to take away all of the downloaded YouTube movies out of your machine. However if you wish to preserve some movies and solely delete a couple of, there’s a method to do this too.
Find out how to delete downloaded YouTube offline movies individually
- Faucet on the Library tab on the backside proper nook after which open the Downloads tab underneath Accessible Offline. You may see your complete listing of movies which can be saved offline.
- Faucet on the three vertical dots subsequent to the video you need to delete after which choose Delete from Downloads and take away the movies individually
In order that’s the method of deleting offline YouTube movies saved in your telephone. When you have any questions, publish them within the feedback part under.