Workers’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a profit given to many salaried workers in India. PF ensures you could allot a piece of your wage to go in direction of long-term financial savings and typically, employers match your contribution to EPF. One of many necessary issues you want to examine PF stability is your common account quantity (UAN), which is a quantity allotted to you by Workers’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). As soon as allotted, UAN is supposed to be the widespread quantity that helps you retain monitor of your EPF as you progress throughout organisations. Simply share your UAN together with your new employer, and your EPF contributions ought to begin reflecting below the identical quantity.
Your UAN is often talked about on the wage slip, however in some instances it could not seem there. In these instances, or if you do not have entry to your wage slip proper now, there may be a simple solution to discover UAN. If you’re questioning “what’s my UAN?” — here is find out how to discover your UAN.
What’s my UAN — find out how to discover UAN
Comply with these steps to search out out your UAN:
- Go to the EPFO Member Companies Portal.
- On the bottom-right, click on Know Your UAN Standing.
- Now you will have one in all three decisions to search out your UAN. You’ll find UAN by PF member ID, Aadhaar, or PAN. Choose any of those three.
- Now enter all the main points requested on this web page, which incorporates your identify, date of start, registered cellular quantity, registered e-mail deal with, and captcha.
- Click on Get Authorization Pin.
- On the following web page, click on the field subsequent to I Agree.
- Now examine your cellphone for an SMS from EPFO, which incorporates an OTP.
- Enter the OTP on the EPFO web site.
- Click on Validate OTP and get UAN.
- Verify your cellphone for an SMS from EPFO containing your UAN.
That is find out how to discover UAN on-line. For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.