Interested and eligible candidates can register themselves online through the official website till May 4, 2021.
The CA Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy Course. Students after appearing in class 12th examination conducted by any recognised Board or Institution.
You have successfully cast your vote
Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of four months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination, i.e., students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
The CA Foundation Course 2021: Important Dates
|1||Opening date of Application||April 20, 2021|
|2||Closing Date of Application||May 4, 2021|
|3||Last date to submit the Online Application Fee||May 7, 2021|
|4||The date for CA Foundation Exams 2021||June 24, 2021|
The CA Foundation Course 2021: Registration Fee
|S. No.||Details of Fee||Rs.||For foreign Students
|1||Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|2||Foundation Registration fee||9,000||700|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal
(For One Year) (Optional)
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal
(For One Year) (Optional)
The CA Foundation Course 2021: How to register
1) A candidate can register for Foundation Course by filling Online Registration Form available on ICAI website (www.icai.org) in “Course Registration Forms” under “Students tab”.
2) After filling the Online Form pay the required fees online using the payment gateway.
3) On successful payment, system will automatically generate the Form, which is to be printed.
Following documents are to be submitted to concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
– The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
– Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
– One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
– Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
– Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
– Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years and can be revalidated any number of times for further 3 years period by paying revalidation fee of Rs. 300/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.