Ever since TikTok’s ban in India, a bunch of apps jumped in to switch the viral video app. Instagram is probably the most outstanding of those because it’s launched Instagram Reels inside an app that individuals already use. Nonetheless, in case you weren’t a fan of TikTok, we doubt that you just’d like Reels both. On this article, we advise a method by means of which you’ll be able to keep away from Instagram’s new characteristic, Reels. Apart from, we additionally inform you easy methods to take away an uploaded Reels video.
Instagram Reels: Methods to disable
There is a method to disable Instagram Reels.
To keep away from Instagram Reels, comply with these steps.
- Log in to your Instagram account by means of any browser. You are able to do this on any cellular browser or any desktop browser app similar to Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- Whenever you go to Instagram on a browser, you may discover that Reels movies will not seem within the Discover tab.
- Even in case you go to any Instagram profile, you may see that the Reels tab isn’t current. In case you do not thoughts utilizing Instagram through your cellphone’s or pc’s browser, then that is the one method to keep away from Reels as of now.
Instagram Reels: Methods to delete
Simply in case, in case you’re not that towards utilizing Instagram Reels and also you truly like the brand new characteristic, you possibly can go forward and publish as a lot of them in your IG account. We’ve already coated easy methods to create and use Instagram Reels to learn.
Observe these steps to discover ways to take away Instagram Reels.
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- Go to the Reels tab and choose the video that you just’d need to delete.
- Open the video > faucet the three-dots icon > faucet Delete.
By following this straightforward technique, you possibly can take away Instagram Reels out of your profile.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.
Poco M2 Professional: Did we actually want a Redmi Notice 9 Professional clone? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly know-how podcast, which you’ll be able to subscribe to through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, obtain the episode, or simply hit the play button under.