Bars, eating places, motels and golf equipment in Delhi will begin serving liquor to dine-in clients from Wednesday, over 5 months because the lockdown was imposed in the long run of March, albeit on a trial foundation until September 30.
Nevertheless, the expertise shouldn’t be going to be the identical as in pre-Covid occasions. Right here are some things you’ll have to bear in mind whereas going out to seize a drink:
1. There shall be no entry with out masks, thermal checks and sanitisation. It’s a rule mandated by the Delhi catastrophe administration authority (DDMA). Some shops are additionally making Aarogya Setu app obligatory for entry.
2. When you have a cough or a chilly, likelihood is you received’t be allowed right into a bar or a restaurant. Solely asymptomatic individuals shall be allowed entry.
3. Half of a big group? Nicely, then it’s possible you’ll face issues, as a majority of the eating places and bars in Delhi won’t enable huge teams to dine in and eat liquor collectively, as a result of guidelines of social distancing. Teams, at finest, ought to be restricted to 4 or 5 individuals solely.
ALSO WATCH | Metro companies resume with strict screening & distancing measures
4. No reside band performances shall be allowed. Retailers comparable to Unplugged Courtyard have suspended reside band performances to keep away from crowds. Moreover, dance flooring in eating places, pubs, bars and motels even have been packed up briefly.
5. Chances are you’ll find yourself ready for a very long time. Each outlet is allowed to take visitors solely as much as 50% of its precise capability. So, should you wind up at a restro-bar which is already full, you’ll have to attend outdoors or search for one other one.
6. You received’t be served liquor should you’re standing at a bar. The DDMA’s guidelines clearly states that liquor shall be served solely to seated clients. To observe this strictly, most eating places and motels have turned their bar counters right into a ‘no-go’ zone to cease individuals from standing or sitting round it. Provided that you’re seated at a desk as a dine-in buyer, will you be served liquor.
7. Wish to seize a beer? Nicely, it’s possible you’ll be upset, as most shops have run out of beer. “In comparison with different alcohol, beer has a shelf lifetime of six months. Nearly all of the beer that shops in Delhi had stocked earlier than the lockdown was imposed in March has expired. Now, restaurant house owners have began putting contemporary orders. So, beer may not be out there to clients in Delhi from Wednesday. However, this shall be resolved inside a number of days,” stated Anurag Katriar, president, Nationwide Restaurant Affiliation of India (NRAI).