Eating places, bars, golf equipment and inns in Delhi can be allowed to serve liquor on a trial foundation between September 9 and 30, after lieutenant governor Anil Baijal cleared the Delhi authorities’s proposal to permit the sale of alcoholic drinks to dine-in prospects on Thursday. The transfer got here days after the central authorities, in its tips, allowed bars to open throughout the nation.
Thursday’s order comes with stringent security protocols to be adopted in all eating places, pubs, golf equipment, bars and inns. Listed here are six issues one should take into account earlier than planning
1. Carrying masks is obligatory for each prospects and workers.
2. It’s higher to get a reservation first as a result of eating places, bars, pubs and inns should make sure that no more than 50% of their seats are occupied at any given level, which might result in an extended wait outdoors the premises.
3. The dance flooring can be lacking and so will the bar stools – the thought is to make sure social distancing. Additionally, bars should not allowed to serve prospects who should not allotted a correct desk.
4. All prospects can be screened with thermal scanners and anybody with a physique temperature above regular or with flu-like signs can be denied entry.
5. Eating places, bars, pubs and inns is not going to be allowed to function in containment zones. As of now Delhi has 922 sealed areas.
6. It’s best to test the checklist of precautions on the Delhi authorities web site earlier than planning.